Wednesday, July 22, 2009

triumphant face return

Hellow internet and friends, I'm back from a long journey from the land of the Maya - Guatemala.

This was, of course, a facetastic opportunity to flex the art and keep my abilities on my toes. Foes.

However, I didn't really capture myself facing against the backdrop of anything stunning or wonderful, but I hope these images can inspire you to face well and face often, even in the face of adversity.

My teacher Don Mateo and I partying at Juan Sisay Escuela De Espanol.



Me at an opium den in Xela.



Me in the jungles of Copan in Honduras.



Thank you.

3 comments:

GROUP TOUR PACKAGES TO YELAGIRI said...

We are one of the leading Kodaikanal,Hotels in Kodaikanal,Hotels at Kodaikanal,Kodaikanal Tours ,Our services are Resorts at Kodaikanal,resorts in Kodaikanal,Tour packages kodaikanal,Tour package to kodaikanal etc

VIshva Bhraman said...

Nice article..

Online Travel Portal

Online Bus Ticket booking

Low Cost Air Tickets Online Booking

Online Hotel Reservations

Holiday Packages India

mobile Bus Ticketing

Online bus Ticket Booking API
flight Booking API

Unknown said...


Thanks for sharing an information to us. If someone want to know about Cottages and Resorts. I think this is the right place for you!
Cottages
Resorts